Pages

13 February 2018

Lean for Lent 40 Day Challenge | Coming to the End of My Bulk

Lean for lent, end of bulking, Girl gains, fitspo, abs, bulking, cutting, motivation, muscle
What day is it today? Pancake day! But it is also a very exciting day for another reason - it's lent tomorrow, which marks the end of my very first bulk & the start of me slowly cutting. And I want you to join me with my Lean for Lent Challenge - 40 days to a healthier, fitter you.

I want to share with you all what I have learnt from my first ever bulk & why I think everyone should give it a go. But for now, lets focus on lent. Lent has always been a time for giving things up, but it can also be a great chance to start again or make some positive changes. So I am bringing back my Lean for Lent 40 Day Challenge, to help encourage people to embrace this time & make a few steps towards a healthier lifestyle. All you have to do is sign up to my blog now, to get your free guide + weekly meal plan + workout plans.

So what exactly am I doing for lent? Like last year, I want to give up cheat meals, eat mostly clean foods & stick within my macros. For me, lent is a chance to focus on my food & getting on track with a really good balanced diet. And through doing so, last year I leaned out a lot - just in time for summer! And this year? This ties in great with my bulk coming to an end - where I will slowly decrease my calories, so that I am back to my maintain level.

Want to join the me? Sign up to Lean for Lent for free now, for a heap of ideas of what new healthy habits you can try over lent - from exercise to food to lifestyle. I hope to see you join me & good luck! :)

Lean for lent, 40 day challenge, healthier you, get fit, free

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment